Meet Writer/Editor Adrienne Moch
My passion is helping your business thrive by ensuring its written communications aren’t just competent, but compelling. I do this by writing original copy and editing existing copy with an eye on style, grammar, and messaging. You focus on your core competencies, while I ensure your written materials accurately reflect your professionalism and are an important component of your success. I also work with aspiring authors as an editor or ghostwriter. How can I be of service to you?
I’ve been a professional writer and editor since 1981. My expertise is a product of my talent and background, which includes positions as a newspaper reporter and editor, corporate communicator, newsletter writer, and PR professional.
I’ve been assisting clients in San Diego and beyond with their writing and editing needs as a freelancer since 2004, establishing myself as a respected professional by providing compelling copy for websites, marketing collateral, blogs, press releases, articles, newsletters, and more. I work quickly without sacrificing quality, and will astound you with my turnaround time. And, I pride myself on being affordable, because I never want cost to stop you from using my services.
B.A. with honors, political science and journalism, Western Illinois University
Honors and Awards
- Women’s Advocate of the Year, NAWBO San Diego
- Women Who Mean Business Award nominee, San Diego Business Journal
- Most Innovative Product or Marketing Micro Business Award, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Showcase Sunnyvale Award, Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce
- Most Improved Newsletter and Best Employee Annual Report, Communications Concepts
- Best Local Column, North Texas Press Association
- Katie Award, Best Weekly/Semiweekly Newspaper, Dallas Press Club
- Member, Strategic Trusted Advisors Roundtable (STAR)
- Member, San Diego Writers and Editors Guild
- Member, Editorial Freelancers Association
- Member, San Diego Professional Editors Network (SD/PEN)
- Member, Writers+Publishers San Diego
- Former Director of Communications, NAWBO California Board of Directors
- Past President, NAWBO San Diego
Meet My Assistant
This is Cubbie, my adorable rescue dog. Don’t worry, he’ll never touch your copy — his grammar skills are non-existent and he’d rather chew on it — but he does provide me with moral support and ensures I take recharging walks throughout the day.
Every time Adrienne produces something for us, I breathe a sign of utter satisfaction and wonder why I didn’t hire her earlier! She’s an amazing writer with an incredibly efficient work process. I look forward to minimal (if any) anxiety about writing projects because Adrienne is an integral part of my professional team.Randa Cote, chairwoman